RSE STEM Explorations: Fall Edition!
Join us for the Fall Edition of our STEM Exploration's Program. This is a fun and innovative program where you will learn more about STEM disciplines in a virtual environment. During 8 weeks you will:
- get to know a Rutgers graduate student scientist each week;
- learn from STEM professionals and their careers;
- do an at-home science activity related to the topic of the week;
- learn about the Physics Demos at the Math and Science Learning Center;
- participate of a live Q&A session of the scientist of the week.
Program will run from Oct 29 until December 17. You can register at anytime during the 8 weeks period. Completing all 8 modules is optional based on participants interest. But participants who complete the 8 modules will receive a certificate of completion.